Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What is my perfect major?

Apparently, I should have studied...

You scored as Theater. You should be a Theater major! Like a bohemian actress, you are seasoned and confident and not afraid to express yourself!

Theater

100%

Art

92%

Journalism

83%

Philosophy

67%

English

67%

Sociology

67%

Psychology

58%

Linguistics

58%

Anthropology

50%

Dance

50%

Mathematics

42%

Biology

33%

Engineering

33%

Chemistry

8%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

Theater eh? Honestly speaking, I do have a very strong interest in it as much as my current majors of Public Relations and Advertising. If there is any chance that there is an audition that doesn't require me to sing, I'm more than happy to go for it!

But then, like Art (my former course by the way) I got to be the best among the best to really be one of the rich and famous celebrities. Not like my parents see theater as a good career line to begin with.

As for Journalism, I had took up journalism subject itself and enjoyed it, so I guess it's nothing much.

Chemistry? Fuck that. I see only the chemistry between people. Even then that's sociology/psychology.

Ugh, I'm got ill...damn flu that was passed by my housemate.

6 comments:

Chris said...

yeah you should be a director...

the Malaysian Ang Lee

.. you can direct Slip Disc Mountain ... about the two lesbian cow girls...

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your site while doing a search for Sexy

Celebrities
. Though not exactly what I was looking for your site still gave me an enjoyable read. Good job! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your site while doing a search for Sexy Female

Celebrities
. Though not exactly what I was looking for your site did provide for an enjoyable read! Good job! Thanks.

Daniel Tan said...

Hmm, the first 2 comments sound like spam to me. Bastards. I agree with Chris, u have whut it takes to be a director.

I'm impressed with the amount of effort you put into your blog these days. Kudos. So much so I'm beginning to feel a lil embarassed of my own. Haha!

Take care and be happy always.. =)

Daniel Tan said...

Oops... sorry, the 2 comments after Chris'. Blunder...

XD

Ah_Mike said...

Haha...well, we'll see how the future goes Chris.

Thanks mr. anonymous spammer lol.

Haha...Daniel, you think I put alot of effort on it? Think you better check this one...www.robinwong.blogspot.com. Updated almost daily!!