Thursday, June 15, 2006

BN in Australia!?

Hey, I've seen that logo somewhere over here...



OH MY GOD! Could it possibly be true?? That our Malaysian political party are advertising themselves right here in Brisbane, Australia???

I have evidence! And I should show it!

...


Ready?

...

I don't want the ISA to come find me...

But it's too good to be true...

I must show it...

...

Ready?...

Here goes nothing...












See what I mean??

Ok, maybe I had too much to drink....

P.S.: By no means that I intend to offend any BN authority regarding this at all. My apologies if you do feel offended in any way possible, but you should lighten up anyway.

2 comments:

ivan said...

not offensive at all la. make some controversial man!

Ah_Mike said...

Like that Malaysian anti-smoking commercial, "Tak Nak!"