Friday, June 30, 2006

Guess the cereal

Cibai...damn tulan with my video converter programme...it can't seem to be able to convert the .mov videos for my next entry. Aih, small things like these ticks me off man.

Anyway, for the time being, predict this cereal:



Clues:
1) It's round with sanitary pads.
2) Rice
3) It transforms!
4) It has the perfect time to sell.

Till then, keep guessing.

I will be in Perth for some NLC annual conference and to meet up with Robin and friends. Wouldn't be updating till 9 July at least.

The good thing about the trip: I didn't need to pay for my flight. My uni's student guild did :) Ah...good to be associated with them!

The bad thing is...the conference is a snore-fest. I went for NLC's smaller conference here two months ago and it was fucking boring I tell you. Worst than lecture. 9am till 11pm for 6 days straight...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments: