Sunday, June 25, 2006

Tagged: Me & my 4’s.

Aih, just when I got my Internet back and I could update on one of my long-delayed entries, Ivan had to tag me with another meme. Why must be four things anyway? Want me to sei (Chinese for four, which also means die) is it!?

Anyway, on to the meme…let me get this tag done and over with.


4 jobs I would stink at:

1) Surgeon – I might cut people like how I would cut T-bone steaks.
2) Engineer – The dog house I built would crush the dog the next day. So do you trust me in building the next Twin Tower?
3) Accountant – To me, 1+1=11. So yea, you can trust me with your money and investments :)
4) Singer – I sing worst than William Hung.



4 nicknames I’m making up for myself:

1) Clouded Pawn – The nick especially for my blog :)
2) Sumara_NP – Long time nickname for computer games. Based on a swear word in Japanese (NP is the initial in English)
3) [TuNeR_X] – First self-made nickname (from 1997-1999). Mainly for mIRC and ICQ.
4) Red Wine of Death – Used only once. More on this later in September. (Only Joshua knows the story)


4 movies I can watch over and over:

1) The Matrix!



2) Ju-On (it’s really funny!)



3) All of Stephen Chow’s movies (especially Shaolin Soccer!)



4) Anything to do with Akira Watase.



4 alcoholic beverages I enjoy from time to time: (good question: D)

1) Smirnoff Ice Black (compulsory drink, everytime)



2) Tequila Sunrise



3) Vodka – Red Bull mix



4) Wolf Blass Red Label Cabernet Merlot



4 fantastic destinations I would like to go to on vacation before I pass out:

1) Hawaii – I love beaches, and this has to be the place for the best beach.



2) Japan – Love the culture, love the wasabe, love the women, love the AV production….



3) Manchester – Against Chelsea at Old Trafford. What else.



4) Outer Space – If I can afford $20 million USD la….



4 things I love to do on weekends:

1) Over-sleeping! (Providing that it is not during the holidays)
2) Going to the beaches with friends
3) Hangout with friends to lepak
4) Have a good time dating with a really pretty girl :)


4 celebrities I would like to go on a big date with:

1) Cecilia Cheung



2) Cecilia Cheung



3) Cecilia Cheung



4) Cecilia Cheung!



4 objects I could not live without:

1) Broadband Internet access
2) My laptop
3) My mobile phone
4) Money money money!


4 gadgets I do not have, which I would like to have: (subject to change in the near future)

1) JVC Everio Video Camera



2) Sony Playstation 3



3) A home theatre system
4) Donald Trump’s credit card and other access to his bank account.



4 “poor souls” tagged:

1) Sherlene – for not being available to lepak until 8 July!
2) Huey Teng – you’re fun to tag to :)
3) Samantha – I’ve not tag you yet!
4) Aldrin – For tagging me before.


Images and videos taken from Yahoo! Images, Google Images and Youtube (www.youtube.com)

2 comments:

videogame faq's said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my videogame faq's site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

Ah_Mike said...

Thanks.

Though you're gonna need to convince me with a little more effort.

I trust gamefaqs.com