Monday, July 31, 2006

Calendar Battle: July

Emmeline Ng VS Race Wong

[Rules click here]

To be honest, I’m quite pre-occupied with other things now, so I’ll make it quick.

Emmeline Ng



The 2005 Miss Malaysia / World winner. She holds a diploma in Banking and Finance (RMIT) and a part-time model (notably for magazines). Born on the 25 April 1982, making her 24 years old. She’s 5’ 11” (1.8m).



I once did see her along with previous winner Gloria Ting at Jason’s Lo “Latte @ 8” late-night talk show back in 2004. When Lo announced her name in my mind I went “Who?”. To be frankly honest, she didn’t really look that pretty to me, even when I was basically sitting in front of her. But that’s up to you to decide.


Race Wong



Born in Malaysia and raise in Singapore, She’s the younger sister of the Hong Kong band “2R” (Twin’s wannabe). She was nominated for “Best New Actress” at HKFA Film Awards for her performance in “Ab-normal Beauty (死亡寫真)” [Wikipedia]. She studied in Curtin University of Australia. Born on the 7 September 1982 (23 years) and has a height of 160cm.



I never heard of her until I saw her in the calendar really. It was moments ago I when to listen to “2R” music. So-so la their music. Never watched any of Race’s movies too, so I can’t comment anything else.



Emmeline or Race then?



Emmeline Ng:

Standard white background so the focus would purely be on her. I like her hair, her pose and her legs. She’s a little bit too fair with the lighting style though.

Photo Style: 6/10

Looks & Pose: 8/10

Race Wong:

She’s also using a standard white background like Emmeline’s photo. I love her pose in this one; really showing her nice skin at the back. She’s a bit flat-chested for the dress don’t you think so?

Photo Style: 6/10

Looks & Pose: 9/10

Overall:

Uoohh, it was a tough call to make. Both photos are really good, but I have to give Race a better point for her sexier pose and nicer skin. Nonetheless, July’s been good!




Reference: (so far)

LoveHKfilm (http://www.lovehkfilm.com/people/wong_race.htm)
Miss Malaysia /World Official Site (
http://www.missmalaysia-world.com.my/reigningqueen/details.html)
Wikipedia (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Wong)

0 comments: