Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Calendar Battle: August

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I don't have that much time to write this entry down in detail, so this would be the shortest entry for the Calendar Battle for now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jojo Struys VS Jessica Alba

Read rules here.

Jojo Struys:-

Jojo who? That cute American (?) singer Jojo I know la. But this Jojo...sorry, I really don't know who she is until I research her online later....

Jessica Alba:-

Ok, this one I know. I didn't fancy Jessica when I first saw her in 'Dark Angel on TV. When I see her in 'Sin City' though, I now think she's DAMN HOT!

K, to the point:



Jojo:

Nice dress...but I didn't feel it links well with the background of what looks like a bedroom. Shouldn't she be wearing a nightgown or something like that? Or that IS the nightgown?Decent pose nonetheless.

Photo Style: 6/10
Looks & Pose: 6/10

Jessica:

Jessica on a swimsuit. Hot. Look at that curve of hers. Hot. Though that bling-bling necklace took the attention out of her a bit. The sea background could have been better though...a lil' dull for me.

Photo Style: 5/10
Looks & Pose: 8/10

Overall:

Jessica wins. 13 to 12. Seriously, who the heck Jojo is? Someone enlighten me please...

2 comments:

saykhia said...

Jojo Struys is a local model. She hosted several talk shows... I think 'Pillow Talk' was one of them.

Ah_Mike said...

Really? Heh...haven't got time to check online....