Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Birthday It Was: 2005

12.00a.m. Spring Hill, Brisbane. I was pretty much half-asleep at that time. I wasn’t much in the mood to celebrate my 21st birthday at all; not when I have to take an exam 11 hours from midnight.

Somehow, I sensed that my housemates Joshua and Ee Wah are planning some kind of a surprise on me, on my so-called big day.

I heard the door knocked. Well, I pretty much predicted right.

What I didn’t expect was a cake though. A session on alcohol was expected, but not the cake!

Rubbing in disbelief; I am only 3 years old!

As explained by Ee Wah, I had that million-dollar-look shocker face worthy of a snapshot moment. However, Joshua somehow did not manage to get the camera running on time…so I had to “fake” my million-dollar-look for him to take a photo -_-. Ironic-nya….Too bad, I don’t plan to show that picture here. I am not showing my nipples to the world *hint*

But it was all good. A good couple glasses of wine, a lovely cake to munch on and a great time talking and bitching with the best housemates I ever had to date.

Ee Wah, Joshua, and the kawaii-wannabe

I do admit, I kind of miss that short but sweet moment.

Especially the knife I used to cut the cake…I’ll let the three pictures below do the explaining:

"Say Hello to my Little Friend..."


Retard Love


The Birthday Cake Murder

I definitely don’t miss the exam I had to take later though. (Which by the way, I am now free from tertiary education! :) )

Happy Birthday to everyone born on this day :)

PS: I will be going to Cairns for my birthday and will not be blogging until my return on Saturday night at least. Till then, have fun!

5 comments:

ivan said...

Enjoy your trip there man. Happy 22nd. Go get your driving licence for god's sake.haha

btw, wat happened to your hair that time man? :)

Jason said...

Happy birthday!!! :D

Heard from Ivan that you are coming to KL on November 24th and requested to meet me. Hehe, right?

Errm, I thought you are a guy? How come your hair style and semua macam girl?

Ah_Mike said...

Ivan: Thanks dude, and yes I will bloody get my lesen already! Oh, my hair was...naturally down?

Jason: Thank you Jason! I dunno what nonsense Ivan told you, but yea I want to meet up with ya.

Er, I answer you the other question when we meet up la...lazy to explain now :P

Sam said...

Wow. Happy birthday. ^.^

Your hair looks so kuai.

robin said...

hey mike !!!!
happy birthday dude !! ahahaha, killing a cake meh?? like that also can ah??
and yeah, ENJOY your freedom from uni !!! Breathe the free air...