Friday, November 10, 2006

Tagged: Answer by song

Tagged by birthday boy Ivan. Thanks a lot.

How to play the game:

1) Put your music player on 'Shuffle' mode
2) Press forward for each question
3) Use the song titles as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4) Tag 5 other people at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5) Bold the questions and with the answers, give your comments on how it relates to the questions.

Interesting, let's play!

How are you feeling today? (Fun Loving Spirit - Yuzo Koshino)
Oh yea, fun loving spirit indeed! *dances to the beat!*

Will you get far in life? (Holy Mountains - System of a Down)
As far up as the mountain friends...

How do your friends see you? (Hey Ya - OutKast)
I guess that's how they see me. Hmm...about time to ask my friends if they know my full name!

Will you get married? (Close Combat -ParagonX9)
Uooh...either I got a lot of competition to marry her or I'll fight with my lady all the time.

What is your best friend's theme song? (Pardon Me - Incubus)
Pardon me, but this is no way my best friend's theme song.

What is the story of your life? (Bad Girl - Usher)
OH YEAH!

What was high school like? (Give It Up - KC & The Sunshine Band)
Er...retro 80's? Yea, I give up on life in high school....

How can you get ahead in life? (Fever - Kylie Minogue)
By getting a fever, hence getting MCs and hence getting work extensions hence I got more time to make my life better :)

What is the best thing about your friends? (Rock Is Dead - Marilyn Manson)
They think rock is dead? So not my friends! Death to Boybands!

What is in store this weekend? (Null Moon - Akira Yamaoka)
I guess I wouldn't be seeing any moon this weekend...must be the heavy rain!

What song describes you? (Amora Amor - Bob Sinclar)
....just like a female cupid?? *Proper meaning of Amora Amor required*

To describe your grandparents? (Lonely Day - System of a Down)
Don't think I am comfortable to describe this....

How is your life going? (Devils Never Cry- Devil May Cry 3 OST)
The Devil within me controls my life right now.

What song would they play at your funeral? (She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not - She Wants Revenge)
Oh, I died in confusion...

How does the world see you? (Basement - Puddle of Mudd)
Heh, they don't see me as a top man for anything it seems. I like my basement nonetheless.

Will you have a happy life? (Confessions [Interlude] - Usher)
Guess not. Shuffle showed that I will be a cheater, a liar. OK, I confessed: I am loyal!

What do your friends really think of you? (Everyday - Jamiroquai)
I don't know what the heck they are thinking, but I believe they think of me everyday! Aw, so sweet of you guys lol!

Do people secretly lust after you? (Don't Be Arfaid [Orchestrated] -Final Fantasy VIII OST)
Don't be afraid to tell me girls :) I don't bite...but I do for the men!

How can I make myself happy? (Irish Music - The Corrs)
Nothing but some upbeat Irish music to dance around and make me happy :)

What should you do with your life? (Old School Hollywood - System of a Down)
Time to learn some tricks from the people in Hollywood.

Will you ever have children? (Deeper Underground - Jamiroquai)
I guess that's a no?

The 5 people I tagged: Jason, Diana, Rose, Aldrin, Robin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

robin said...

hey mike...
errmm errmm. i got tagged by someone else too.. same thing.. so ur tag got cancelled.. mauahhahaha

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money