Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone of you a Happy New Year :)

My 2006 has been one heck of an interesting roller-coaster ride. How's yours? A lot of us say 2006 has been shit, so let's pray that 2007 is a better year for all of us yea? ;)

This blog will officially be 1 year old tomorrow too...wow, time really flies man!

As the current Internet connection is as fast as an old lady on the road, I am discouraged to upload a lot of pictures that should've been on this page. Do me a favour and read my teaser entry instead to expect what's to be written soon :)

Alrights, tonight I'll be at City Jungle in Travilion to do the countdown. No, THAT INCIDENT would not happened again ok? And I'll be wearing cheap shoes this time!

Cheers, ya'll! Don't...er...drink and drive?

2 comments:

Merv Kwok said...

Hohoho and Happy New Year mate! Nice meeting ya that night at Bing

Ah_Mike said...

You too Merv :)