Thursday, April 19, 2007

And she's selling me what!?

A sentence from this salesperson managed to make me feel very self-cautious for a good few hours.

I was on my lunch break when it happened. I was just walking out from Cold Storage in Summit USJ with my colleague when a middle-aged lady approached me.

At first, I thought she was going to sell me some utensil or some kind of insurance or anything that you would normally try selling to young working adults.

Instead, this was what she attempted to sell me:

"Excuse me Sir, would you like to try our product..."

(I wasn't listening properly as I was looking at my colleague)

"Here, have a look at our brochure", she continued.

She showed me the brochure.

It reads something like this:


"GROW BACK YOUR HAIR LIKE HOW IT WAS BEFORE!"


WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!?


I stared at this desperate sales lady and said "Do I look like I am LOSING MY HAIR!?"

She looked at me like so damn blur...and then just blurted "er...no..."

My colleague giggled all the way back to our office.

It also made me wander how I would look like in 10 years' time.

I looked at the mirror. To me, my hair seems fine. Then again...

...maybe I would look like this in 10 years' time?



Should I embrace baldness? Or that lady was right and I should test out the product?

4 comments:

Jason said...

HAHAHAHAH!!! Hair loss!! How about Yun Nam Hair Care? :P

Ah_Mike said...

LOL...I ain't gonna buy that!! Maybe I should just shave my head off and be Patrick Steward

Ur Brother said...

U do have a family history of hair lost. :)

Ah_Mike said...

Let destiny say it all in 10 years!