Thursday, April 19, 2007

That is why I never wanted to study in the U.S.

Yet another shooting in an American university campus. This time, Virginia Tech University.

The shooter, a South Korean boy named Cho Seung-hui killed 32 people at the campus before putting the bullet on himself.

A loner and with a twisted mind, it wasn't surprising to see that Seung-hui would kill without guilt...but such hatred he has. So much hate.


The face of the killer.

My deepest sympathies to the families and friends who lost their loved ones from the shooting. The students and the professors didn't deserve to die like that.

Sick as he is though, there is one thing that is more sickening to me than his madness; it's the fact that the United States never did learn from their past.

Hello, American politicians...did you not learn from the Columbine massacre?

I am truly amazed with how easy it is to get a gun over there. I don't even know how can the people live their life normally with gunshots looming within their neighbourhood!

For protection purposes? Gee, I guess I'll need that bad-ass Desert Eagle should I moved to USA "to protect myself"!

Seriously, America really need to do something about their gun laws. For all their might in hunting terrorists (or so it may seem too), they couldn't even cut down the gun-related crimes the country is so notorious for.

Guns over there seemed like a grocery item huh?





I read Cho Seung-hui's plays. Disturbing.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I read up a lot on that. It was just...incredible. They mentioned he said "you forced me to do this"...I wonder who that "you" is. Whoever he/she is, he/she has a lot of blood on their hands.

Ah_Mike said...

He could mean everyone. It could also be his imaginary friends. It could be the voices in his head.

So, you wanna go to USA to study?