Sunday, May 06, 2007

Preview of "Please Give Me a Job!" Episode 4

Oh man...does the Heavens not want us to win this task??

A person came very late, wasting our precious time...we misplaced certain important stuffs...heck, it was raining heavily when we need to be outside!!

Gosh, it was like as if we don't deserved to win....

But despite the chaos, and the uncontrollable barriers that challenged our endeavour (and our sanity), I am proud of this team.

I really am.

Should this team wins....I can see one of them clearly getting this job. I want this job too though, so I ain't letting them get away with the job without a fight!

For all the interview round I am desperate to get for this task though...I only have one question in mind: Can we win it?

Ah, I need a massage!

Remember to watch "Please Give Me a Job!" tonight 10.30p.m. @ 8TV! This is a MUST WATCH!

2 comments:

chloe said...

but i thought u already won a massage.

see, showed support for you by tuning in today. finally had the chance to. ;) looking swell in suit.

Ah_Mike said...

Haha...yea, and it was an awesome one :)

Haha...now only you watched the show...nonetheless, many thanks for tuning in :)