Sunday, May 27, 2007

Preview of "Please Give Me a Job!" Episode 7

Oh cool, I got the chance to return to the show for one last time!

It was an interesting sight to see the reaction of the rest of the participants when I stepped into Segi College again. Nice to see that there are those happy faces rather than all moans and groans and "why him" look.

And what is the task? To organize a press conference for "So You Think You Can Dance" and "Project Runway" in 10.5 hours.From what the boss at 8TV taught me, unless it is a crisis/emergency a standard time to have a good press conference takes at least 1 week to prepare!

Oh wow.

Nonetheless, work must be done. So there's all the usual discussion, calling, typing, thinking, sweating, etc. And yes, there are stuff ups as well...uncooperative external contacts la, wrong orders la, shitty press releases of mine la, this la, that la. Bugger! ><

I was surprised with one of the members in the other team though. Had the person not stuffed up from the beginning, chances are the other team would have steamrolled my team.


Then again, why do I care? As long as I enjoy myself this time that's all that matters right :)

So once again, 8TV, 10.30p.m. tonight!


Synopsis from 8TV:

The remaining 5 graduates gets a tip or two when they meet the
people behind the most happening TV station in town!

Organization: 8TV (TV Station)

Task: Graduates work in 2 teams to organize a press conference

for “So You Think You Can Dance” and “Project Runway”. Working

under tight deadlines and high expectations, the graduates got

competitive in hope to impress the employers!

Time allocated: 10.5 hours



Note:I gotta admit, there were some tension between all of us at the end of this task...particularly on past events/mistakes/arguments. I ended up not remembering a lot of the verbal issue, but I do hope that all of us would fucking forget about our past problems and just move on already.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike! Great show last nite!
So nice of u coming back to show. Well done man!
i hope u enjoy it...from( Eric )