Thursday, August 16, 2007

Miss me?

I hope you do...cause I miss writing for my own blog!

August has been quite an interesting month...was in Malacca last Saturday to watch the Youth Cup and having chicken rice balls and mille crepe with Jason Mumbles. Tomorrow I will be at Jagoya Starhill for company dinner and the following day I will be heading to Port Dickson with my buddies and have a great time!

Wish I had more time to sit down and write again though...work's piling up, and I'm not getting enough sleep.


So stay tune eh...this blog is still very much alive~!

3 comments:

Jasonmumbles said...

Part 1 of the photos are ready to be downloaded at here. Download finish let me know so that I can upload part 2.

Jasonmumbles said...

The one with you and another player is the last one. 032 i think.

robin said...

dammit...
I wanna go melaka again !!! Oh goodness... the food and the food and the food.....