Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Dizfunqtional Port Dickson Trip - Chapter 3

--------------------------------------------------------------
I've been really away, haven't I? I feel ill the last two weeks. It was the "Lazy" flu.
--------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 3: THE NIGHT OF FOOD AND A CERTAIN EGG

Please read Chapter 1 here and Chapter 2 here.

I recalled not having lunch on that day. So after many hours at the swimming pool, I swore that I could eat a horse. No, I swore I could eat a horse as a starter!

Prior to this trip, Joshua told us of an awesome seafood restaurant in Port Dickson, simply called "Top Restaurant". He guaranteed us that the food's so great, all of us would loved it.



Well, he had a point. We arrived at the restaurant around 8.30p.m....by then we were so fucking hungry that we finished our six-dish dinner in like 10 minutes! With the exception of the crab, all the dishes was finished in less than a minute!

The best bit: For six dishes that included "pissing" prawns, large fish and fresh crabs...we only had to pay RM18 per person! CHEAP-NESS GRACIOUS! :D

We loved all the dishes, just like what Joshua would had predicted.

Unfortunately we were so hungry, we did not even bothered taking photos of the delicious food~! My bad...but you can't stop a starving guy from the food. ><



So if you happened to be visiting Port Dickson, ask the locals of this heavenly restaurant. Trust me, you'll love it like I love it!

Being the typical Malaysians though, the 18 Ringgit meal wasn't enough to stop us from visiting the PD night market and munch somemore on food.

Coconuts, jackfruits, ice-cream, crusted bread with peanut sauce filling...oh, Heaven!



We took a short walk to the PD beach while still enjoying our supper. It was great to chill out at the beach late at night, having a laugh with my mates and almost having sentimental / emotional thoughts.


Emo #1


Emo #2


Emo #3

Great night. Funny enough, alcohol wasn't really involved somehow.

Oh yea, remember the eggs? We placed it directly on the engine this time.


See the eggs hatching?

At last, the results were....



COOKED! We got ourselves a soft-boiled egg :)

3 comments:

Jasonmumbles said...

-___-lll

Ah_Mike said...

You should give it a try Jason! :P

Lane said...

Hey guys, by reading all excitement you had in PD, I wish to know the where exactly is the Top Seafood that you guys went to. I m going PD this weekend. Hopefully can have a try there.