Monday, December 31, 2007

Twenty Two

Twenty two significant events that happened to me this year:

1) Getting my driving license after six years of waiting (ask Ivan why!)

2) Becoming a cast of the 8TV reality TV show "Please Give Me a Job!"



3) Met and taken a photo with the babelious Miss Hypertune 2006 Carace Kwan...



4) ...only to lose the precious picture as well as ALL of my pictures in Australia to a harddisk failure!

5) Settled down in Subang Jaya with a two-timing landlord and two funny housemates.

6) Attended my graduation in KL.



7) Drinking pure vodka in Sunway Pyramid while playing bowling...and left wasted at the front of Starbucks Pyramid.



8) Becoming an uncle to Annabelle Cheng.



9) Made a lot of noise at Bangsar while watching Chelsea VS Manchester United FA Cup final.



10) Upset that some fucker took 1 piece of my car tayar and replaced it with his flat tayar.



11) Was at the "So You Think You Can Dance" finale.

video

12) Attended 8TV Wet 'N' Wild party with my PGMAJ friends and pose with Belinda Chee :)



13) Furious with some idiot that wreaked my car when it was stationary and I was out BBQ-ing with my colleagues.



14) Went to Port Dickson with the Dizfunqtional crew and having a great time.



15) Had some retro night with the same crew.



16) Drove Jason's car in Malacca just to watch the Manchester United youth team.



17) Had a blast putting Jack 'O Lanterns around SS15 Subang Jaya.



18) Took up an acting course in KLPAC and having tons of fun learning.



19) Falling in love with someone who's deeply in love with her bf...only to hurt myself and being such a fool.

20) Been job-hopping.

21) Had a miserable birthday, only to had the best party on Hong Wee's birthday two days after mine.



22) Realizing that I need a self-exploring trip next year.



While 2007 gave me a lot of interesting moments, I can't say 2007 was a better year than before...maybe I know why, but only a privileged few would know. So I hope 2008 will be better.

Happy New Year everyone. May your 2008 be a well and happy year.

1 comments:

Jasonmumbles said...

LOL. The wasted you at Sunway Pyramid was classic. That's some fucking fucker for your #10 and #13. And I can't believe I played a small part in your 22 events of your 2007. :P