Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thanks Kenny Sia...but it's Chelsea!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, the RMWF entry will come soon. Been busy with work and this entry has some urgency to write up on.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenny Sia had a competition for readers to win tickets to watch Chelsea FC training at the Shah Alam Stadium.



Since the competition was so easy to participate (simply by asking Scolari questions), I thought I might as well join for fun. I would not be likely to win it anyway, so I just test how crap my journalism skills are now la.

Or so I thought.



I ACTUALLY WON!?

Wow...er...thank you so much Kenny Sia!



However....




This is Chelsea we are talking about here. This team is really chio-c la!

And I have to go all the way to The Gardens to get it. I don't even have money to buy toilet paper want me to buy air ticket to KL meh?

Haih...funny man...now that I won two tickets to laugh at Chelski...I emailed Kenny Sia and hope that I can either get somebody else to collect it for me...or a lucky Chelsea glory hunter fan gets it because I can't bloody get it.

Now, if you are a woman working as a model in KL, and more importantly a fan of Chelsea (or just a fan of Frank Lampard/John Terry/Michael Ballack/Cashley Cole etc) I will give you the tickets for free. That's if I can get Kenny Sia to allow me to get someone (you perhaps) to get it under my name la of course.

Why so generous you asked? Simple:






I AM A MANCHESTER UNITED FAN




So there's no way I would watch the Blues!

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's Keep The Blue Flag Flying High!

ahlost said...

Congrats ~ though you're not going *LOL*

saykhia said...

HAHAHAA. I understand your reasons of argument. But still. If only you could have gone... And bring a crate of rotten eggs with you. Eleven, at least.

You know what to do. ;)