Monday, August 25, 2008

Miracle from a disaster

I received a forwarded email from someone a few days ago. Usually I would not be bothered about opening such emails but I took an interest over its headline: China 5.12 Earthquake. I was expecting photos taken during the disaster...and some disturbing photos of the victims.

Instead of images that would give me one sleepless night, I ended up reading comic panels about true stories that happened there.

I was moved by the stories. One of the stories that I was really impressed was this one:



(click to enlarge)




Greatest love indeed. *emo-ing*

Just when I thought this was all made up, my conscience told me to Google more about this.

It turned out to be real.



I bet with you he's gonna grow up to be a hero too.



*sobs*

0 comments: