Friday, April 17, 2009

It's official: I HATE MOTORCYCLISTS!

April's been a shitty month for me that's for sure.

Frankly speaking I did not enjoyed my trip to Singapore, and I will explain further on when I feel like it.

And my office politics is getting so God damn sickening it made me wonder if I am working at an office or a junior-high school.

But what happened just a mere hours ago was just too much for me to be patient about.

Malaysian motorcyclists. Yes, they are the most annoying thing on the road.

If there is a rating system for the city and state with the most annoying motorcyclists, I bet Kuching, Sarawak is like the top three. I can't say for the other states, but I'm sure KL tops the chart.

Either way, Kuching motorcyclists are annoying. They are stupid. And they certainly think they owned the fucking road.

How did my official hatred for motorcyclists started at 8.24p.m. earlier?

I was driving down Jalan Padungan on the way to the city. After just passing the Toyota showroom it was the beginning of the downhill; I was approaching a traffic light, the light was green and I was going at 70kph with no cars in front of me and a motorbike on the left lane, obviously making me on the right lane. It was to be a smooth ride.

Until that fucking motorbike decided to sway to the right make an illegal U-turn and without a fucking signal.

A hard brake later:



And that fucking motorcyclist? He damn blur! Yet he still ride on to wherever fuck he go!



Cibai la! He damn lucky he didn't die!



And now an unnecessary waste of my time to patch my baby up. You tell me how can I respect the motorcyclists in Kuching after this piece of shit!?

If you're riding those scooter/Mat Rempit motorbikes, I highly suggest you sell that crap and buy a car. Don't give me that 'no money' excuse.

4 comments:

annna said...

lol.. There was once I "knocked" a cyclist too. But it was unintentionally. Had scratches on the headlights and bumper too. !#*(@^$*&%~!!!

The cyclist just rushed out of a junction out of nowhere. If it wasn't for my Brother who saw him, I wouldn't have brake and worst come to worst, he could have flew all the way from front to back of my car. Giezz.. Cyclist these days ride around like they farking own the road. THEY DON'T EVEN FARKINGLY PAY ROAD TAX HOR!!

Ann said...

Ahhh-mennnn! The other day I almost smashed into a fucker who didn't see my signal light to turn into a lorong and just zipped past me just as I was turning! Bloody idiot.

For some reason, balancing precariously on two wheels somehow makes them think they're perfectly entitled to terrorize other road users. Like handicapped privileges or something.

*growls*

Daniel Tan said...

Sorry to read what happened. Good thing the damage wasn't major. Shit happens.

ahlost said...

Ngaiti !!

*huGs*

Hope you're okay by now ;)