Monday, April 05, 2010

10 days to decide

Dear Lady Luck,

I'm really looking forward for the phone call from The Amazing Race Asia producers in the next ten days. Ever since I took up the audition last month, my mind just can't stop thinking about being in the race itself. I dreamt of running with my cousin around urban and rural landscapes, doing those roadblocks and team tasks we would never thought of doing. I imagined myself struggling to speak to strangers for directions, cursing about the journey and maybe bitching about the other teams.

I want the opportunity to be where my heart really wants to be at; television. I want to amend a mistake I made the last time I was on TV and more importantly I want a change of career. I want to face the cameras again, and I want to make sure I can entertain people this time around. And with TARA, I know that's the only option to make an impact and give me the momentum to pursue my dream.

I want to spice up my life, and I'm putting all my hopes on T.A.R.A. Should I not receive a phone call in the next ten days...then I will have to redecide my further. But that's not what I want to do.

All I want is to be in the race. Please give me the chance!

-Desperate for the chance of a lifetime-

0 comments: