Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thank you for giving me money to B.O.T.A.K



Many thanks to my immediate family and colleagues for donating and showing their support for the Go Balder Than Ever campaign which starts tomorrow.



All the cash that was collected has been converted into a cheque. The total amount? Well, I admit it's not much...



...but it's certainly a very prosperous number for the Sarawak Children’s Cancer Society and their goal to hit RM1million for their new centre!

So come see me go bald tomorrow at the Spring Shopping Mall. My time slot is 1.50pm - 2.40pm.

And by Monday I'll be the talk of the town office. In a "OMG-you're-bald-HAHA" way.

3 comments:

ahlost said...

So, what says your colleagues? Hehehehe..

Ah_Mike said...

er, "OMG you're bald HAHAHAAHAHA!". Just like what I've predicted...

ahlost said...

*LOL*