Monday, September 06, 2010

Sarawak Bloggers Street Photography Music Video

A couple of Sundays ago, I dropped by the Street Photography event organised by Sarawak Bloggers. Initially I've only wanted to collect my T-Shirt from Cyril and just to hang out with a bloggers a little bit.



Somehow, out of the blue I had this random idea of taking videos of the photographers "working hard" and documentating this event.

And the end result?




Call me a geek, but this is like the 100th time I am watching this video...and I still can't get sick of it! >.<

P.S.: Whoa! Sarawak Bloggers website has beaten me to publishing this music video! Thank you so much guys for liking this video!

7 comments:

Cyril Dason said...

Ur not alone bro. I've been looking at the video for a few times One of the best ever produced!!

Elisha Batuncang said...

Nice video with an epic ending mate! Is that Lance, a former Swinburne student, with you guys?

Ah_Mike said...

Cyril: LOL wah best ever produced?? is it because you're on camera for most of the video? :P

elisha: hehe which epic ending? the end of the music video? or the raya greeting? :P Er I'm not sure if Lane is a former Swinburne student...

Cyril Dason said...

Elisha.. yes, that's Lance frm Swinburne

robin said...

Hey Mike,
LOL, very nice video you have there. Lets make it compulsory for you to come for every Sarawak Bloggers event muahahahahahahahaha

ahlost said...

Is it my screen or is it your camera that made everyone's so white?? *LOL* not fair but white.. can't see the faces ler :x

and yes lor.. I agree with Robin.. should make it compulsory for you to attend every sarawak bloggers' events.. Bahahaha !!

Ah_Mike said...

robin: lol wah complusory ah...wait la till i get a better camera first!

ahlost: yea unfortunately the video was over-exposed and there's nothing I can do about it :( that's why i need a better camera so cannot go to each event compulsory :P