Friday, November 05, 2010

Can I survive a 24 hour movie marathon?

In less than 15-odd hours, I will be sitting my ass for over 24 hours, watching god-knows-what movies, thanks to the yellow men:




Together with Fahriee, Cyril and Eve Dutches and 196 insane school kids challengers we will torture ourselves, depriving ourselves from sleep in hopes of becoming the DiGi zombie and win RM2,500!

Eh, that's more than my salary you know? If I win this it's like getting a bonus ok?

So with my mamak-session training in KL over the years, I shall beat the team of possibly 10 to 12 movies and earn my reward!

3 comments:

Eve! said...

We could have survive! If they've given us ample time =)

Ah_Mike said...

Yealor! Ish thinking about it still upsets me a lil...*applies calm breathing technique*...

S-H-e-R-R-i-E said...

I got kick out too =/ Same time some more. We'll be sure to win next time!!!