Saturday, February 12, 2011

DJ Mari Ferrari. The hottest DJ to play in Kuching. EVER!

Greetings and Happy Chinese New Year!

I hope you've missed me. Cause I do miss updating this blog...(hangs head in shame).

Anyway, last Saturday I went to Barzing to check out this really hot DJ from Russia, DJ Mari Ferrari. Joining me to cuci mata was Fahriee and Rodz.


Image taken from Barzing.

The entry fee for this event was RM35. Initially I thought it's expensive, but the entry fee also include two bottles of Heineken and a packet of Dunhill. Now that's value for money!

After we're in, it didn't take too long for the MC to introduced DJ Mari to the DJ console.

And like an angel that came down from Heaven, us boys were star-struck!


Image taken from Barzing.

She is that beautiful in real-life I tell you! Even with a bunch of girls dancing in front of us, she's way above them in terms of beauty!

No wonder she was a Playboy model. Not sure if she still is though.

Now, the thing is...we know she's known for more than just a pretty DJ.

In fact, DJ Mari Ferrari is most known for...



Yeap. A TOPLESS DJ! A first in Kuching!

The crowd went wild seeing her boobs! OK so she wasn't completely topless with her metal-nipple-cover-thing but still...it's not often we have someone like her around this town!



As much as I want to show you the uncensored version, I can't do so as that will only bleach the terms & conditions with Sarawak Bloggers. However, if you do want to see more of her you can always go to the official Barzing's Facebook. Or you can see videos of her in action.

Sadly she was only topless for like less than 10 mins? I heard some envious bitch complained and going all conservative (irony this possibly-religious bitch would come to a club and drink).

Nonetheless, we boys were happy. Very happy :) I heard she's coming back in April so expect us to be back and seeing her boobs beautiful looks!

"Hang on, what about her style of music?"

Oh...erm..Euro-style kua?

3 comments:

hey natasha said...

Wow, that's refreshingly risque for ol' the Motherland! And boo to hypocritical complainers! >:(

Ah_Mike said...

Regardless, I'm so glad she came to Kuching Natasha! :)

Funkye said...

april....dun forget me!!!!!