Monday, January 30, 2012

While this blog remains (almost) inactive...

Do check out my "express" version of this blog and click on the link below:

Clouded Pawn Express

As you may know the current idea behind this blog has long evolved to be updated with videos of events in Kuching and anything else that catches my fancy. However, it is unfortunate that I cannot be disciplined enough  keep up with the amount of videos I need to edit before I post it up. I struggled to juggle my time between my day job, the gym and socializing, and it is sad I had to put video blogging aside to accomodate my other activities.

(Oh, it's also a little bit disappointing for me to put up the effort on the videos, only for very few readers to view it.)

Hence the express version, which is meant for me to keep blogging at its very basic form. Short and sweet.

I've plans to revamp this blog and all that, but I do not know when I can commit to making the major changes.

Until then, I'm not out of the blogging scene...but I need to sort myself out with the future of this blog first. 

0 comments: